Thursday, June 30, 2016

Comics on Parade #15

Ella Cinders runs afoul of a hypnotist here. Hypnotists might need to be a mobster type with a higher chance of using the hypnosis skill. Or should this just be the slick hoodlum?


Billy Make Believe has an animal companion, and not just any kind of animal companion, but a bear cub. Immature/young specimens should be at most half the Hit Dice of an adult specimen, so the bear cub could be...1+1 HD?


Looy dot Dope is running from head-hunters and/or cannibals. I have resisted the urge to include cannibals as a mobster type because...well, it's really gross. I would just group them under natives and avoid giving them eating-related special abilities.


Looks like I get to include gryphons and mock turtles to Hideouts & Hoodlums if I want to.  It looks like I get to include gnomes too. Not kobolds, though, as Kobold is a somebody's name here.



Goat joke!


(Scans courtesy of Comic Book Plus)

No comments:

Post a Comment